Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 – UIDAI released 13400+ vacancies all over india, eligible and intrested candidate can apply online through official website of UIDAI. here we will discuss now about aadhar card recruitment 2023 and its qualification and other eligibility details. candidate can visit official website for all other information.
भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण भर्ती 2023
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)
Regional Officer (RO), Section Officers (SO), Assistant Account Officer, Stenographer, Assistant and Other Vacancies like –
- MANAGER – Management & DATA CENTRE (OPERATIONS)
- Assistant Manager – Management
- Web Developer- UIDAI, Delhi HQ and Regional HQ
- Regional Distributor – Head office and other branches
- Assistant (Grade 2nd) – All over india
- Computer Operator – HQ and other Braches
Education Qualification (UIDAI Recruitment 2023)
- Manager & Assistant Manager – Graduate in IT Field
- Assistant (2nd Grade) & Computer Operator – 12th Class pass with computer Knowledge
- Web Developer & Regional Distributor – Graduate for Regional distrubutor in any stream.
Application Fee- Nill
• सभी उम्मीदवार महिला तथा पुरुष दोनों अभ्यर्थियों का कोई भी आवेदन शुल्क नहीं लग रहा है
• Age Limit- Candidates age limit Should be-–
• The maximum age limit of the applicants should not exceed 40 years as on the last date of application.
• Age On 01 August 2022.
• Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
• SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year. (Aadhar Card necessary ).
Job Location & Exam Center :
• All Over in India for aadhar recruitment 2023.
Important Dates (Aadhar recruitment 2023)
Last date of online application form – 25 Jan. 2023
Examination date – tentative in March 2023.