Bank of India recently released notification regarding bank clerk, bank manager, bank officer, and etc. blow the post you can check complete list of bank of India 2022.
Bank of India vacancy 2022 – Details
This vacancy is based on regular basis and contract basis. This Recruitment has come out on about 700 posts. in which Bank manager, creditor officer and other post available.
|1.||Bank credit officer||485|
|3.||Bank Risk Manager||02|
|6.||Bank IT officer||42|
|1.||Database Expert manager – BOI||05|
|2.||Technology Architect manager – BOI Head office||02|
|3.||Application Architect manager – BOI reginal officer||02|
|4.||Manager (Data center) – Storage & Backup Technology – BOI Branch man.||03|
|5.||Manager (Data center) – Network Virtualization on SDN – cisco ACI – BOI Branch man.||04|
|6.||Manager (Data center ) – cloud virtualization||03|
|7.||Manager (Data center ) – System Administrator Windows – BOI Administrative man.||03|
|8.||Manger (Data center) – System administrator Solaris/Unix: – BOI Administrative man.||06|
|9.||Manager ( End Point security ) – security man||03|
|10.||Senior Manager ( Network Routing & switching specialists )||10|
|11.||Senior Manager ( Network Security ) – security man||05|
|12.||Senior Manager IT ( Data center ) – BOI Head office Delhi||06|
|13.||Manager IT ( Data center )||06|
|14.||senior manger IT||23|
|15.||Manager IT – BOI Branch manager||21|
|16.||IT officer – Data Center||42|
Bank of India vacancy 2022 – Eligibility
candidate should eligible for the selected post. all qualification regarding this vacancy are below
- BANK creditor officer : graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% . at least three month computer course. and post graduation degree in math’s , commerce , science and economics , and other subjects and specialist of finance and banking field.
- Bank Economist : Bachelor’s Degree and post graduation degree in Economist and specialist in Economics subjects.
- Bank Risk Manager : Normal graduation degree and Diploma of Information systems Auditor from ICIA and certification in financial Risk Management from Global Association of risk or professional Risk Management certification from any institute.
- Bank statistician : Bachelors Degree in B.com or Math’s or other subject or diploma of statistician and post graduation degree.
- Credit Analyst : masters degree and CA / ICWA / CS A Certification in MBA Finance
- Bank IT Officer : specialist in IT sectors and BE / B.TECH in IT with minimum 60% .
- Tech Appraisal : Diploma in any stream and degree in graduation and masters.
- Database Expert manager : Diploma