FCI Recruitment 2023 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) is a premier government agency responsible for ensuring food security in India. It works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution. Recently FCI has released recruitment on 5850 posts. Which has food inspector, assistant and group c, d and b posts, this can prove to be a good opportunity for any candidate who wants to make a career in the Food Corporation of India.
The Food Corporation of India is a government organization that is responsible for the procurement, storage and distribution of food grains throughout the country. This organization works under various government schemes that ensure adequate storage and distribution of food grains. This organization works in India. plays an important role in the management of the food security system. FCI releases various posts in various sectors. Interested candidates in FCI Recruitment 2023 if they fill the form then they have to go through several stages to qualify in this exam which consists of a written test followed by a skill test and an interview after the candidate clears all these tests. So he gets selected in FCI, then that candidate is given a position according to his rank.
FCI Recruitment 2023 – All details
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Name||FCI Recruitment 2023|
|No. of Vacancy||5850+ Vacancies|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Location||All over india|
|Exam level||Subjective and Objective depends on conducting body|
|Post Date Update||25 may 2023|
FCI Recruitment 2023 – Age limit
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
FCI Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit / Credit Card or Pay the examination fee Through E Challan
- General / OBC / EWS : As per rules
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All category Female :- Nil
FCI Recruitment 2023 – Important documents
- 10th, 12th Marksheets
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Identity proof
FCI Recruitment 2023 – Education criteria
To fill the form of Food Corporation of India, the candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university and also must have completed RCIT. And the percentage of the candidate should be above 50 in graduation, only then the candidate can fill the form of Food Corporation of India.
How to Fill FCI Recruitment 2023 online Form
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of FCI recruitment 2023,
- whose official website address is www.FCI.in
- after that you have to go to its career section
- where you will have to click on the recruitment page where you will have to click on the FCI Vacancy name.
- You will get the link of the vacancy where you will have to click on apply online,
- after that you will have to fill the complete form of FCI vacancy,
- for filling you will use your basic details like education qualification name address father name mother name ETC
- you have to pay the fee online which is debit credit through net banking
- you will have to upload your recent six month old photographs and signature
FAQ on FCI recruitment 2023
How can we apply for fci recruitment 2023?
FCI Bharti 2023 kab aayegi?