Mahila supervisor bharti 2023 has been published by mahila and bal vikas vibhag India, eligible candidate can apply for supervisor recruitment 2023 on official website of supervisor bharti 2023.
Mahila supervisor bharti 2023 or supervisor recruitment 2023 Details
Mahila supervisor bharti 2023 exam will be conduct in 2023 in selected region of india, all state are given below with available post, candidate are ensure no. of vacancies before apply for the post of mahila supervisor.
State wise list for mahila supervisor vacancy 2023
|State||Total no. of Post||Link|
|Uttar pradesh||8400||Click here|
|Madhya pradesh||5670||Click here|
Mahila aur bal vikas vibhag will be soon published a detailed notification for mahila supervisor recruitment 2023 over 60000 post in above selected state of India. candidate can apply only for same state in which they are living. other state application form will be count as a invalid form and also the date of application form for applying may differ from other state so before apply online for selective post be ensure about link activation.
- For mahila supervisor – 12th pass from any board of any state in India.
- For sahayak Post (Male / female) – 10th class pass in 10+2 scheme and candidate also have read and write eligibility of local language.
- For mahila supervisor – 18 to 40 (with age relaxation)
- For sahayak – 18 to 28 year (with age relaxation)
- Age relaxation – Gen (Nill), OBC (3 year), SC/ST (5 year)
- For mahila supervisor – 35,500/- per month
- For sahayak – 28,700/-
- (salary may differ from state to state)
- Before apply online for mahila supervisor bharti 2023 candidate must follow rules that are given below.
- Candidate have a valid email id or password for login online if they do not have any email id, they can make a valid email id with own official information.
- Candidate have to fill all information correctly with the help of documents.
- there will be no correction allowed once final submission of application form.
- candidate can pay her or his fee online with debit or credit card, wallets, UPI etc.
- After final submission of application form, candidate can print a soft-copy of application form for further use in future.
- admit card will be issue by board, 10 days before the examination.
- candidate are only allow with valid admit card with original identity proof like aadhar card, pan card or voter id card.