NTPC Vacancy 2023 :- Recently, many recruitments have been done by Railway Recruitment Board on various posts of NTPC. Any candidate who wants to fill its form can apply before the last date of NTPC Vacancy 2023. All information related to application date and application form has been provided to you below. Railway Recruitment Board has released vacancy on 60000 posts. This vacancy has been released through NTPC Recruitment 2023.
Any candidate who wants to fill the form can go to its official website by clicking on the link given below and download the application form and fill the form.
NTPC Vacancy 2023 Overview
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
Candidate must have completed graduation to fill the form of NTPC Vacancy 2023. Irrespective of any subject and graduation must be completed by recognized university if the percentage of the candidate is less than 50% in graduation then he/she can not fill this form and this candidate has to fill this form then his/her masters must also be complete
- General/ OBC/ EWS :- 100/-
- SC/ ST :- 0/-
- PH Candidate :- 0/-
- Correction Charge :- First time-200/-, Second time-500/-
- Pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking mode and for more information read this article completely.
How to fill NTPC Vacancy 2023 form ?
Candidates can also download or view the advertisement by going to the relevant advertisement under the live advertisement segment on the home page of the Commission’s website rrbajmer.gov.in To fill the application form by the candidate, it is necessary to complete the entire process in one go. In the process of application, the guidelines related to filling the online application are given below. Before applying, the candidate should read the application process carefully. understand and then apply
- The candidate is expected to read the advertisement carefully and understand that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification and other qualifications required for the post advertised and comes under the prescribed age limit. Start the process of filling the application form only after holding otherwise the candidate cannot apply unless his educational qualification is complete.
- At the time of applying, it is mandatory for the candidate to hold the related necessary compulsory qualification and educational qualification and related certificates till the last date of application, 30 September 2023, otherwise the form will not be filled.
- Candidates seeking the benefit of relaxation in reservation age limit, in support of the respective reserved category, printed in the appendix of the detailed advertisement and available on the website, caste certificate and reservation related certificate issued by all the authorities on the prescribed format till the date of application or as mentioned in the advertisement. Issued by the last date of application must be obtained and when expected from them they will have to present the certificate in the RRB
- Applicants who are willing to apply under the economically weaker category are expected to produce the EWS certificate issued between April 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023, which is based on the income of the financial year 2023-24 and Be sure to be valid for the financial year 2023-24
- To apply, login to the official website of rrbajmer.gov.in and open the form on it and fill all your details in that form. Now after filling the appropriate information, the candidate has to enter the verification code shown in the verification code at the bottom of the registration page. After entering, click on the submit button, as soon as the form is submitted, the application form of the candidate will open.