Pdo recruitment 2023 :- New notification of PDO has been released, this is a good opportunity for any student who wants to work in Rural Department or is working in Rural Department and has to fill PDO form. Today’s blog of ours is very important for that student who is preparing for PDO Officer. All types of information related to this vacancy have been made available to you below in this blog. For more information, you can also visit its official website, which has been provided to you in the table below, the link to its official website is given below, you can also go to its official website by clicking on it.
Pdo recruitment 2023 history
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is a government department in India that focuses on the development and implementation of the Panchayat Raj system. The history of PDO is closely linked to the development of the Panchayat Raj system in India. Below is a brief on this.
- 73rd Amendment Act: In 1992, the Government of India passed the 73rd Amendment to the Constitution, which introduced the Panchayati Raj system as the third tier of governance in rural areas. The aim of this amendment was to decentralize power and decision-making to the grassroots level by establishing elected local bodies called panchayats. After this amendment Panchayati Raj system emerged in rural areas.
- Creation of the PDO: In the wake of the 73rd Amendment, state governments in India set up dedicated departments to oversee the implementation and development of the Panchayat Raj system. After its establishment, departments were created in all the states. The exact nomenclature and composition of these departments may differ from state to state. In some states, the department is called the Department of Panchayat Raj, while in others it is known as the Department of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development or PRDD. But the work of these departments is same in all the states. All the states do the work of development of rural areas through this department.
- Functions and Responsibilities: The PRDD is responsible for various functions related to the development and functioning of the Panchayat Raj system. It works to develop the rural area, it includes:
- Conducting elections to Panchayat bodies.
- To provide administrative and financial assistance to Panchayats.
- Planning and implementing rural development programmes.
- To monitor and evaluate the working of Panchayats.
- Capacity building and training of Panchayat functionaries.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and guidelines.
Pdo recruitment 2023 All details
|Post Name||Pdo recruitment 2023|
|No. of Vacancy||Upcoming soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Post Date Update||13 may 2023|
|Location||All over India|
|Exam level||Subjective and Objective depends on conducting body|
PDO recruitment 2023 Admit card
As soon as the final date of Pdo recruitment is released. After that one week its admit card will be issued and all its details will be made available to you on this website.
Pdo recruitment 2023 Last date to Apply
Pdo recruitment 2023 selection process
The selection process in Rural Development and panchayat raj department is as per the prescribed rules and regulations. This process can take place at various levels. Below are mentioned some of the common stages that can be a part of the selection process of the excise department:
- Written Test: The first stage of selection is the written test. In this exam, your knowledge, technical ability, general awareness and other related subjects are tested, when you clear such then your second phase starts.
- Physical Standard Test: Physical Standard Test is also conducted during the selection process in Rural development and panchayat raj Department. It is meant to test your physical fitness, sprinting ability, durability, and physical fitness.
- Selection Interview: The selection process also consists of an interview with the officials of your Rural development department.
Pdo recruitment 2023 age limit
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
Panchayat development officer recruitment 2023 educational criteria
If you want to fill PDO form then you must have graduation. That too through agriculture, if you are not a student of agriculture, then you will have to do agriculture course first, after that you can fill this form.
Panchayat development officer recruitment 2023 syllabus
We are also providing you the syllabus of Panchayat development Recruitment and for more details visit its official website. The official website of the Excise Department has been made available to you through the link in the above table.
- General Knowledge: Pdo recruitment 2023 includes questions related to current affairs, national and international events, geography, history, politics, economics, science and sports.
- English Language: It includes topics like grammar, vocabulary, comprehensible passages.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section evaluates the candidates
- Reasoning Ability: This section tests the logical and analytical reasoning skills of the candidates. It includes topics such as Coding-Decoding, Series Completion, Equality, Blood Relations, Directions, Seating Arrangement, Sentences, Puzzles, Data Sufficiency and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Computer Knowledge: Pdo recruitment 2023 focuses on assessing the candidates’ basic knowledge of computer systems, computer terminology, computer hardware and software, operating systems, internet and email usage, and basic computer applications.
- General Science: This section covers topics from the fields of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a focus on fundamental concepts, principles and applications.
- Legal Knowledge: Based on the specific requirements of the Pdo Department
- Agriculture subject
Pdo recruitment 2023 Duties
The duties of a Panchayat Raj Development Officer (PRDO) may vary depending on the state and the specific responsibilities assigned to the role. The PRDO is responsible for the following:
- PRDO plays an important role in the implementation of the Panchayat Raj system at the grassroots level. They work towards strengthening local self-governance by ensuring smooth functioning of panchayats and facilitating devolution of powers, functions and finances to panchayats.
- PRDO provides administrative support to the Panchayats in their jurisdiction. Eg :- To assist Panchayat functionaries in their day to day activities including record keeping, documentation and communication with higher officials etc.
- The PRDO is responsible for organizing training programs and capacity building initiatives for panchayat members and office bearers.
- The PRDO assists the Panchayats in the formulation and implementation of development plans at the local level.
- The PRDO monitors the functioning of the Panchayats to ensure compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- The PRDO looks after the financial management of the Panchayats. They assist in budget preparation, fund allocation and utilization of funds for various development projects and schemes.
- The PRDO acts as a liaison between the Panchayats and various government departments at the district and state levels.
How to fill Pdo recruitment 2023 Online form
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of ‘Panchayat development officer’ recruitment 2023,
- whose official website address is Karnataka.gov.in
- after that you have to go to its career section
- where you will have to click on the recruitment page where you will have to click on the Pdo Vacancy name.
- You will get the link of the vacancy where you will have to click on apply online,
- after that you will have to fill the complete form of Pdo vacancy,
- for filling you will use your basic details like education qualification name address father name mother name ETC
- you have to pay the fee online which is debit credit through net banking
- you will have to upload your recent six month old photographs and signature.