The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED)
RN. 01/2023/( R-ll ) Phed dep. 2023
Post description :- The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) department of india are invited online application from eligible candidates for the total 7389 post. Interested candidates can apply online Application on official website before last date.
Brief about Phed:- Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) was created as an independent full-fledged Department in 1987 vide Home (C & E) Department’s Notification No. 16664-AR dated 2.9.1987. Earlier Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government had a Public Health Engineering Wing. As per Rules of Business of the State Government, Public Health Engineering Department controls the Water Supply & Sanitation Budget of the State Government (major head 2215/4215) and undertakes programmes of implementation of water supply and sanitation services mainly through Public Health Engineering Directorate under its administrative control. below you can read all information regarding phed recruitment 2023.
- Meter reader – 4945
- Clerk 2nd grade – 2444
|Organization||PHED Department india|
|No. of Vacancy||7389|
|Post name||Meter Reader, Clerk|
|Location||All over india|
|Education Qualification||12th pass|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online till last date. No other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the Phed. Dep. by email/ SMS for phed recruitment 2023.
List Of Document To Be Upload :-
- Recent Photograph
- Signature (Hindi & English)
- Id Proof (pdf or Jpg)
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- 10th or 12th certificate ( for date of birth proof )
Application Fees :-
UR./ EWS /OBC – 450/-
SC & ST – 250/-
Fee/ charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Registration & Payment of Fees [Online Mode Only]:
- First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning.
- Visit Education Dep website https://Phed.gov.in or and open the Online Application Form, available under career ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional. apply now for phed recruitment 2023.
Starting Date for Apply online – 15/01/2023
Last date for Apply online – 18/02/2023
Exam Date – April 2023 (Expected)