RRB TTE Recruitment 2022
(Railway Recruitment Board)
Recruitment for the post of Booking Clerk, Ticket Collector, Goods Guard
Post description :- Online application for railway TC Recruitment 2022 and other posts soon available for eligible candidates for the total 10800 posts in Ministry of Railway, Government of India. Interested candidates can apply online Application on official website before last date.
Eligible candidates, who aspire to join , are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. if you want to apply for the railway tc recruitment then please visit official website of railway.
- TTE / T.C. (Ticket Examiner) – 4500
- Goods Guard – 3500
- Booking Clerk – 2800
- The above vacancies are provisional and may vary depending on the RRB requirement.
- The candidate will have to apply for vacancy of one ZONE only. A candidate applying against vacancy
of one Zone will not be eligible to apply against vacancy of any other Zone.
- Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the Zone for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn Zone wise, category wise.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: For Railway TC, booking clerk & Goods Guard
All those who want to apply must have following qualification from a state / central Govt. recognized Board, University or Institution.
- 10th Class (SSLC / SSC / Matriculation) Pass from any Board OR
- 12th Class Pass For Booking Clerk OR
- Graduate in any Stream for Goods Guard from any recognized university.
AGE LIMIT: To apply for Railway TC Recruitment 2022
Contestants must have age limitation as shown below for railway tc recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age Limitation for Both Post: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limitation for Both Post: 40 Years
Age Relaxation: For reserved categories / Communities, the relaxation in upper age limit or maximum upper age will be applicable as per Govt. rules and regulations.
Railway TC and Goods Guard Salary:-
- Pay Scale of TTE is 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900/- = 36,000/- per month.
- Pay Scale of Goods Guard is 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs 2800/- =42,000/- per month.
- Pay Scale of booking Clerk is 4200 – 16800 + Grade Pay Rs 1800/- = 32400/- per month.
RRB Examination Application Fee For TC in Railway :-
- Unreserved & OBC Categories: Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred)
- Reserved Categories : Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred & fifty)
Candidates can pay the fee through ONLINE mode using internet banking or debit/credit cards, etc. and OFFLINE mode using SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Challan. please visit official website for more details about railway TC (ticket collector) recruitment 2022.
Expected Exam Schedule
|Last Date of filling the online application form :-||Update Soon|