RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment 2023 :- A new notification has been issued by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission through RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment 2023, in which vacancy has been removed for both male and female, in its promise there is a huge opportunity for the female candidate because more than two thousand vacancies have been released for them. Any candidate who wants to fill its form can apply online, whose link is given below.
|organization name||Rajasthan public service commission|
|vacancy name||RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment 2023|
|Examination name||RPSC Assistant AE Mechanical Engineer recruitment 2023|
|total no of vacancy||12 post|
|exam level||subjective and objective depend on conducting body|
|Starting date to fill RPSC form||25-08-2023|
|Fees deposit last date||22-09-2023|
|Form submission last date||22-09-2023|
|Mode of application||online|
|location||all over India|
RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment 2023 overview
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
Candidate must have completed graduation to fill the form of UPPSC. Irrespective of any subject and graduation must be completed by recognized university if the percentage of the candidate is less than 50% in graduation then he/she can not fill this form and this candidate has to fill this form then his/her masters must also be complete
- General/ OBC/ EWS :- 600/-
- SC/ ST :- 400/-
- PH Candidate :- 400/-
- Correction Charge :- 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Pay Offline Through E-Challan etc.
How to fill RPSC recruitment 2023 form
Candidates can also download or view the advertisement by going to the relevant advertisement under the live advertisement segment on the home page of the Commission’s website rpsc.gov.in. To fill the application form by the candidate, it is necessary to complete the entire process in one go. In the process of application, the guidelines related to filling the online application are given below. Before applying, the candidate should read the application process carefully. understand and then apply
- The candidate is expected to read the advertisement carefully and understand that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification and other qualifications required for the post advertised and comes under the prescribed age limit. Start the process of filling the application form only after holding otherwise the candidate cannot apply unless his educational qualification is complete.
- At the time of applying, it is mandatory for the candidate to hold the related necessary compulsory qualification and educational qualification and related certificates till the last date of application, last week of September 2023, otherwise the form will not be filled.
- Candidates seeking the benefit of relaxation in reservation age limit, in support of the respective reserved category, printed in the appendix of the detailed advertisement and available on the website, caste certificate and reservation related certificate issued by all the authorities on the prescribed format till the date of application or as mentioned in the advertisement. Issued by the last date of application must be obtained and when expected from them they will have to present the certificate in the commission
- Applicants who are willing to apply under the economically weaker category are expected to produce the EWS certificate issued between April 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023, which is based on the income of the financial year 2022-23 and Be sure to be valid for the financial year 2023-24
- To apply, login to the official website of SSB and open the form on it and fill all your details in that form. Now after filling the appropriate information, the candidate has to enter the verification code shown in the verification code at the bottom of the registration page. After entering, click on the submit button, as soon as the form is submitted, the application form of the candidate will open.