Sub Inspector recruitment 2023 :- A new notification has been issued by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, which is related to the vacancy of Transport Sub Inspector. Its forms will be filled through Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023. this vacancy has been issued for 15 posts, the applicant is interested in this vacancy, he can apply online, the date of filling its online form From 24 August 2023 to 12 September 2023 Apply online before the last date More information related to Mon is provided below and important links are also provided below.
छत्तीसगढ़ लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा परिवहन उपनिरीक्षक की भर्ती निकाली गई है। इसके लिए उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं, फॉर्म भरने की आखिरी तारीख 12 सितंबर 2023 है। इस फॉर्म को भरने के लिए उम्मीदवार को कुछ महत्वपूर्ण बातों का ध्यान रखना होगा, जैसे कि विज्ञप्ति के पद के लिए आवेदन केवल ऑनलाइन ही स्वीकार किए जाएंगे। डाक द्वारा भेजे गए किसी भी प्रकार के मैनुअल या आवेदन पत्र को आयोग द्वारा स्वीकार नहीं किया जाएगा। परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने वाले अभ्यर्थियों को आवेदन करने से पहले यह सुनिश्चित कर लेना चाहिए कि वे परीक्षा में प्रवेश के लिए सभी पात्रता शर्तों को पूरा करते हैं या नहीं।
सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2023
Sub Inspector recruitment 2023 overview
|Application Start Date (आवेदन प्रारंभ तिथि)||24-08-2023|
|Application Last Date (आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि)||12-09-2023|
|Admit Card Release Date (एडमिट कार्ड उपलब्ध होने की तिथि)||Before exam|
|Exam Date (परीक्षा तिथि)||As par schedule|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fees (आवेदन फीस जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि)||12-09-2023|
- Minimum Age (न्यूनतम उम्र) :- 18 years old
- Maximum Age (अधिकतम उम्र) :- 40 years old
- Relaxation Age :- For other special categories, all the relaxations in the maximum age limit will remain the same, but the maximum age limit for them including all the relaxations will not exceed 45 years.
- The benefit of reservation will be given to the original residents of Chhattisgarh and all types of age relaxation (widow women, SC, ST, OBC, ex-servicemen) will be available to the local residents.
- Graduation from a recognized University and Diploma in Automobile Engineering Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University Institution
- A driving license authorizing you to drive a motorcycle, heavy motor vehicle and heavy passenger motor vehicle will have to be obtained during the probation period after appointment.
- The candidate should be free from any kind of physical and mental disability
- Height of male candidate should not be less than 165 cms and height of female candidate should not be less than 152 cms
- Chest measurement should not be less than 81.50 cms (without expansion) and 86.50 cms (with expansion)
- The candidate should also have good eye sight and should be free from diseases of the eyelids and eyeballs.
- General/ OBC/ EWS :- 125/-
- SC/ ST :- 65
- PH Candidate :- 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Pay Offline Through E-Challan etc.
How to fill Sub Inspector recruitment 2023 form ?
Candidates can also download or view the advertisement by going to the relevant advertisement under the live advertisement segment on the home page of the Commission’s website psc.cg.gov.in. To fill the application form by the candidate, it is necessary to complete the entire process in one go. In the process of application, the guidelines related to filling the online application are given below. Before applying, the candidate should read the application process carefully. understand and then apply
- The candidate is expected to read the advertisement carefully and understand that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification and other qualifications required for the post advertised and comes under the prescribed age limit. Start the process of filling the application form only after holding otherwise the candidate cannot apply unless his educational qualification is complete.
- At the time of applying, it is mandatory for the candidate to hold the related necessary compulsory qualification and educational qualification and related certificates till the last date of application, 12 September 2023, otherwise the form will not be filled.
- Candidates seeking the benefit of relaxation in reservation age limit, in support of the respective reserved category, printed in the appendix of the detailed advertisement and available on the website, caste certificate and reservation related certificate issued by all the authorities on the prescribed format till the date of application or as mentioned in the advertisement. Issued by the last date of application must be obtained and when expected from them they will have to present the certificate in the commission
- Applicants who are willing to apply under the economically weaker category are expected to produce the EWS certificate issued between April 1, 2023 to September 12, 2023, which is based on the income of the financial year 2022-23 and Be sure to be valid for the financial year 2023-24
- To apply, login to the official website of Sub Inspector and open the form on it and fill all your details in that form. Now after filling the appropriate information, the candidate has to enter the verification code shown in the verification code at the bottom of the registration page. After entering, click on the submit button, as soon as the form is submitted, the application form of the candidate will open.