UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment 2023 :- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently issued a notification, this notification has been issued for Stenographer Recruitment 2023, under this, vacancy has been released for 277 posts. Any candidate who is interested in this vacancy can apply online. The starting date for applying online is 17 October 2023 and the last date is 6 November 2023. More information related to this vacancy has been provided to you below. Read the complete notification.
UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment 2023 Overview
- Minimum Age :- 18 years
- Maximum age :- 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC UP Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Date of publication of advertisement :- 02 September 2023
- Starting date to fill form :- 17 October 2023
- Last date to fill form :- 06 November 2023
- Fee Payment last date :- 06 November 2023
- Correction last date :- 15 November 2023
- Exam date :- Update soon
- Admit card available :- before exam
According to Part-4 Rule-10 of Uttar Pradesh Government Department Stenographer Service Rules 2014 dated 6 June 2014, it is necessary for the candidate to have the following qualifications for direct recruitment to the post of Stenographer in the service.
- Must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Council of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the Government.
- It is necessary to have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 25 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typing respectively.
- Must have passed a computer course conducted by the Council of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or a computer course recognized equivalent by the government.
- Must have served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 2 years or must have also obtained the certificate of National Cadet Corps.
- General/ OBC/ EWS :- 25/-
- SC/ ST :- 25/-
- PH Candidate :-25/-
- Correction Charge :- no
- Pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking mode and for more information read this article completely.
UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment 2023 Syllabus
How to apply UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment 2023 form
- Candidates can download the said advertisement by clicking on the relevant advertisement under the Live Advertisement segment on the home page of the Commission’s website upsssc.gov.in.
- Candidates are expected to read the advertisement carefully and ensure that they possess the essential educational and other educational qualifications required for the advertised post and fall within the prescribed age limit and prescribed qualifications and educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement. Start the process of filling the application form only after wearing it, otherwise do not fill the application form.
- Only one application is required for the advertised post. Applicants who wish to apply under the economically weaker category are expected to check all their documents thoroughly before applying.
- Candidates click on the Apply Online link given below and go to the registration page and enter their personal information like name, father or husband’s name, mother’s name, details related to being a resident of Uttar Pradesh, reservation category, date of birth, gender, marital status, contact details. Fill the details like mobile number, email etc. and then login.
- After filling the appropriate information, enter the verification code shown at the bottom of the registration page and click on the submit button. The candidate’s form is submitted. The candidate’s application form will be displayed.
- After filling the form, the candidate should keep a copy of the form with him so that he does not face any problem in future.
UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment 2023 Result