Aavin recruitment 2023 :- Aavin Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued by Aavin Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited Company. This notification is very important for any student who is preparing for it, read this blog completely and get all kinds of information related to it. The official website of aavin company has been made available to you below, you can get more information by visiting there.
aavin recruitment 2023 history
Aavin Recruitment 2023 is the vacancy conducted by the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited Company. aavin is a brand name of federation limited which is a dairy co-operative society of tamilnadu. It buys milk from village level cooperatives and sells it in the city. It was established on 1 February 1958 under the Cooperative Societies Act and was formed by Dr. Verghese Kurien. Dr. Verghese Kurien is also called the father of White Revolution in India, he played an important role in promoting the concept of dairy cooperatives.
Aavin is a cooperative model where farmers are the owners and stakeholders of the organization. Aavin buys milk from village level cooperatives and sells it in the city of Chennai. The primary objective of aavin is to provide high quality milk and milk products to the consumers by preparing and packaging dairy products including curd, butter, ghee, ice cream, paneer and other milk based sweets from milk procured from milk producing farmers. distributes. It works in such a way that the profits of the dairy industry reach directly to the farmers. aavin works to provide fair and remunerative prices to milk producers and contributes significantly to the development of rural communities
Aavin recruitment 2023 All details
|Aavin recruitment 2023
|No. of Vacancy
|Mode of application
|Post Date Update
|14 may 2023
|All over India
|Subjective and Objective depends on conducting body
Aavin recruitment 2023 Admit card
The date of release of aavin recruitment 2023 admit card is not yet available. As soon as the notification of the date of filling its form will come, after that the date of its examination will be released, then you will be issued admit card within one week. For more information you can visit its official site
Aavin recruitment 2023 Last date to Apply
Aavin recruitment 2023 selection process
The selection process of Aavin Recruitment 2023 is something like this :-
- First of all the candidate has to apply. The application is generally made to include personal details, educational qualification, work, experience and other relevant information.
- After the submission of the applications the department scrutinizes the applications to shortlist the candidates who fulfill the basic eligibility criteria so that the candidates are shortlisted. and start further process
- The candidates who are shortlisted are then put through a written test. The main objective of this test is to assess the candidate’s knowledge and skills.
- Candidates who clear the written test then those candidates are called for interview. The main purpose of interview is to assess the candidate’s skill, subject knowledge, problem solving ability and whether he/she is right fit for the organization or not. .
- Any candidate who passes the interview is called for document verification. In document verification, his educational certificates, work experience certificates, identity certificates, etc. documents are included and verified.
- After the document verification, the medical examination of the candidate is done to see whether the candidate is physically fit or not. Medical examination is conducted by a qualified medical professional or an empaneled hospital and after that the final selection is done. Contains the terms and conditions of employment including salary benefits of the candidate and date of joining
Aavin recruitment 2023 age limit
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
Aavin recruitment 2023 educational criteria
If you want to fill the form of Aavin Recruitment 2023, then it is necessary to complete your graduation as well as completing your computer course. You can fill this form even if you have completed your post graduation.
Aavin recruitment 2023 syllabus
Aavin recruitment 2023 Duties
Some of the important duties of the employees working in aavin company are given as follows
- First of all, the work of the employee working in aavin company is to purchase milk, the employee collects milk from farmers or cooperative societies and then works to create all kinds of data records related to it.
- Then after that the work of ensuring proper storage and transportation of that milk is done, the work of checking the quality and quantity of that milk is done.
- After collecting the milk, the worker is responsible for converting the raw milk into various dairy products. He is responsible for operating and monitoring the processing machinery. and follows standard operating procedure to ensure clean and safe processing
- After checking the quality of milk, packaging of dairy products is done and cleaning and maintenance of equipment and work areas is started. In this, the employees of the quality control department are responsible for ensuring that the dairy products meet the required quality standards. It initiates the monitoring and maintenance of quality control records
- After that, the employees of the department are responsible for the sales and distribution of Aavin Dairy products to the customers. These employees do the work of promoting the products to retailers and wholesalers and institutions, and the work of taking orders from customers and managing their accounts. start doing
How to fill aavin recruitment 2023 Online form
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of aavin recruitment 2023,
- whose official website address is aavin.td.gov.in
- after that you have to go to its career section
- where you will have to click on the recruitment page where you will have to click on the aavin Vacancy name.
- You will get the link of the vacancy where you will have to click on apply online,
- after that you will have to fill the complete form of aavin vacancy,
- for filling you will use your basic details like education qualification name address father name mother name ETC
- you have to pay the fee online which is debit credit through net banking
- you will have to upload your recent six month old photographs and signature.
FAQ’s Related to Aavin recruitment 2023
What is the Qualification of Aavin Recruitment 2023?
For Aavin Recruitment 2023, it is mandatory for you to be 12th pass, as well as there are some posts for which graduation is mandatory.
What is Aavin Recruitment Official Website?
aavin.tn.gov.in – Click here
How to apply for Aavin Recruitment 2023?
If you also want to apply for Aavin Recruitment 2023 and want complete details, then read our article from beginning to end, here we have given a link to the website on which you can submit online application, eligibility Complete information is also given about.
What is the age limit of Aavin Recruitment 2023?
You should be between 18 years to 40 years for Aavin Recruitment 2023 here minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years age relaxation is included such as 3 years for OBC & SC ST – 5 years and general no discount.
Tell the syllabus of Aavin Recruitment 2023?
You must have general knowledge for aavin recruitment 2023 here 4 world question paper will be asked from you like general knowledge current affairs math english and reasoning all questions will be same and it will be objective type question paper whose pdf recent year paper etc. given in the article
Aavin recruitment in slam chennai coimbatore
If you are looking for Avin Recruitment 2023 Salary in Coimbatore, Chennai, etc. then this article is most important for you, because here we will tell you where the recruitment is in Coimbatore, where it is in Chennai, etc.