post office recruitment 2022 official notification out now for the post of Post Master, sorting assistant, mail guard, LDC in PAO and multitasking staff (MTS). Eligible candidate can apply for all post on official website given below. दोस्तों इस आर्टिकल में हम बात करेंगे पोस्ट ऑफिस रिक्रूटमेंट 2022 के बारे में पोस्ट ऑफिस विभाग में भर्ती निकली हुई है पोस्ट मास्टर सोर्टिंग या पोस्टल असिस्टेंट मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ तथा डाक सेवकों की अगर आप पोस्ट ऑफिस या डाक विभाग में नौकरी करना चाहते हो तो 25 सितंबर से पहले पहले आवेदन कर सकते हैं यह भर्ती भारत के सभी नागरिकों के लिए विभागीय वेबसाइट पर जारी की गयी है.
In this article, complete information about this recruitment has been given in the Department of Posts, such as Educational Qualification Age Limit Exam Process Starting Date of Online Application Form Last Date of Online Application Form Exam Date etc. Interested candidates can submit their application before the last date.
Post office recruitment 2022 details
|Post office department of india
|Post Details –
|Sorting assistant or postal assistant, mail guard , LDC, MTS
|Total no. of vacancy –
|Apply mode –
|All over india
|Rs.35,000 – 55,000/- per month
|Apply Link –
- For Sorting & Postal Assistant – 12th pass from a recognized board in 10+2 scheme.
- For Mail Guard – 10th pass from a board of particular state and candidate should know local language.
- For LDC in PAO – 12th pass.
- For MTS – 8th pass from any board.
All information given above are based on official sources there are no authentication for final decision.
- For Sorting assistant and LDC – 42,000 to 55,000
- For mail guard – 35,500/-
- For MTS – 28,500/-
- Candidate should login first for online application with own email id and password.
- candidate have a valid email id and password for all further process after and before selection in post office.
- candidate should check official website on a daily basis for further information and also aware for all information regarding post office recruitment 2022,
- candidate are responsible for all wrong information given by him or her on application form.
- candidate are advised to check documents carefully before apply online application form for post office bharti 2022.
- All information that are given by candidate have to similitude and matched by documents that are submitted by candidate.
- After filling all information correctly candidate should click on final submit button for fee payment.
- there are only one method for fee payment is online mode, there is no other method for fee payment for post office bharti 2021.
- candidate can payment fee by online mode via debit, credit cards, wallets, UPI etc.
- candidate can took soft-copy of application form for further use.
- LDC / Mail guard – 18 to 38 year
- MTS – 18 to 28 year
- Assistant Post – 21 to 40 year
- Written test for LDC post
- For general and obc – 250 rs.
- For sc/st candidate – 100 rs.
- for general – nill
- for obc – 3 year
- for sc/st – 5 year
- for handicapped – 10 year
- Starting and ending date for filling online examination form – 25 Sep. 2022
- Exam date – Expected in Dec. for Post master