Excise department recruitment 2023 :- Notification has been issued by Excise Department on new recruitments. Any student who wants to do a job in Excise Department or is preparing to do it. This is a good chance for him. The Central Board of Excise and Customs is a part of the ‘Department of Revenue’ which comes under the Ministry of Finance.
Excise department recruitment 2023 history
The Central Excise and Customs Department was first started by the Salt Amendment Act. The current system of levying excise duty dates back to the establishment of British rule in India in 1926, when excise duty was introduced with the imposition of taxation on salt. It was then headed by the modern day Central Excise Department. Silver was made an excisable article in 1930, and sugar, steel, mechanical lighters, and matches were brought under excise duty in 1934.
Excise department recruitment 2023 All details
|Excise recruitment 2023
|No. of Vacancy
|Mode of application
|Subjective and Objective depends on conducting body
|Post Date Update
|All over India
Excise department recruitment 2023 Admit card
As soon as the final date of excise recruitment is released. After that one week its admit card will be issued and all its details will be made available to you on this website.
Excise department recruitment 2023 Last date to Apply
Excise department recruitment 2023 selection process
After clearing the exam the selection process in Excise Department is as per the prescribed rules and regulations. This process can take place at various levels. Below are mentioned some of the common stages that can be a part of the selection process of the excise department:
- Written Test: The first stage of selection is the written test. In this exam, your knowledge, technical ability, general awareness and other related subjects are tested, when you clear such then your second phase starts.
- Physical Standard Test: Physical Standard Test is also conducted during the selection process in Excise Department. It is meant to test your physical fitness, sprinting ability, durability, and physical fitness.
- Selection Interview: The selection process also consists of an interview with the officials of your excise department
Excise department recruitment 2023 age limit
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
Excise department recruitment 2023 educational criteria
If you want to fill the form of Excise Department then it is necessary that your graduation should be complete and also it is compulsory to complete your RSCIT and also your percentage should be good in your graduation. If your percentage is not correct then it is necessary to have your post graduation degree and for more information you can check out by visiting its official website.
Excise department recruitment 2023 syllabus
We are also providing you the syllabus of Excise Recruitment and for more details visit its official website. The official website of the Excise Department has been made available to you through the link in the above table.
- General Knowledge: This section includes questions related to current affairs, national and international events, geography, history, politics, economics, science and sports.
- English Language: It includes topics like grammar, vocabulary, comprehensible passages.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section evaluates the candidates
- Reasoning Ability: This section tests the logical and analytical reasoning skills of the candidates. It includes topics such as Coding-Decoding, Series Completion, Equality, Blood Relations, Directions, Seating Arrangement, Sentences, Puzzles, Data Sufficiency and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Computer Knowledge: This section focuses on assessing the candidates’ basic knowledge of computer systems, computer terminology, computer hardware and software, operating systems, internet and email usage, and basic computer applications.
- General Science: This section covers topics from the fields of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a focus on fundamental concepts, principles and applications.
- Legal Knowledge: Based on the specific requirements of the Excise Department
Excise department recruitment 2023 Duties
The Excise Department is a government agency responsible for the administration and regulation of various excise related activities, primarily the collection of taxes on certain goods and activities. The main functions of the Excise Department include:
- Collecting Taxes: The department is responsible for collecting excise taxes levied on specific goods and activities. Such as ensuring compliance with tax laws, assessing the amount of outstanding tax, etc.
- Licensing and Permitting: The Excise Department issues licenses. Issues licenses and permits to businesses involved in the production, distribution or sale of excisable goods. It helps in regulating and controlling the legal trade of these goods.
- Enforcement: The department plays a vital role in enforcement of excise laws and regulations. It conducts inspections, audits and investigations to identify tax evasion, smuggling and other illegal activities relating to excisable goods. Also works to combat illegal trade.
- Policy Development: The Excise Department can contribute to the development of tax policies and legislation relating to excisable goods.
- Public awareness and education: The department may undertake campaigns and initiatives to promote public awareness about excise duties, their purpose and their impact.
How to fill Excise Department Recruitment 2023 Online form
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Excise recruitment 2023,
- whose official website address is www.india.gov.in
- after that you have to go to its career section
- where you will have to click on the recruitment page where you will have to click on the Excise Vacancy name.
- You will get the link of the vacancy where you will have to click on apply online,
- after that you will have to fill the complete form of Excise vacancy,
- for filling you will use your basic details like education qualification name address father name mother name ETC
- you have to pay the fee online which is debit credit through net banking
- you will have to upload your recent six month old photographs and signature.
Overview of Excise Department
The Excise Department is a government agency that carries out responsibilities related to the administration and regulation of various excise related activities, mainly it levies and collects taxes on certain goods and their activities, usually excise duty, usually on alcohol, tobacco, fuel and luxury goods. The main functions of the Excise Department include the following :-
Tax collection, license and permit, policy development, public awareness and education change etc.