Forest Recruitment 2023 – Friends, applications for Forest Department Recruitment 2023 have started, the recruitment of Forest Ranger Forester and Forest Guard has come out in the Forest Department, if you want to apply, you can apply by visiting the official website of the Forest Department. Through this article, we will tell you what is the qualification for this vacancy and what will be the age limit, fees, starting date and last date of Application form for forest recruitment 2023.
|पद का नाम (Post name)
|पदों की संख्या No. of Post
|फॉरेस्ट गार्ड(Forest guard)
|फॉरेस्ट रेंजर (Forest ranger)
|वाइल्डलाइफ गार्ड (Wildlife guard)
वन विभाग के द्वारा 7400 के करीब फॉरेस्ट ऑफिसर, फॉरेस्ट गार्ड तथा वनपाल (Forest guard, Ranger) की भर्ती निकाली गई है, आवेदन करता संबंधित Official Website / विभागीय वेबसाइट पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते हैं आवेदन करने से पहले अनुरोध है कि एक बार फॉरेस्ट गार्ड रिक्रूटमेंट 2023 का नोटिफिकेशन डाउनलोड (Notification Download) करके पढ़ ले।
|संस्था / Organization
|Forest Dep. Recruitment 2023
|पदों की संख्या / Total post
|पद का नाम / Name of posts
|Forest Guard, Ranger
|शैक्षणिक योग्यता / Qualification
|12th pass, Graduation
|क्षेत्र / Location
|All over india
|आयु / Age
|18-40 year old
|विभागीय वेबसाइट / Website
|महत्वपूर्ण तिथि / Dates
Forest recruitment 2023 Qualification
To fill the form of Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass tenth and twelfth and it is necessary to have graduation from any subject by any recognized university, the person who has post graduation can also fill this form.
Age / Age relaxation
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
- General :- 500/-
- OBC :- 400/-
- SC/ST :- 250/-
Written Exam :- Prelims, mains exams
In the forest exam process, the prelim exam is conducted first, the syllabus of which is given below, after the prelim exam is conducted, there is a gap of 1 to 2 months, after that I take the exam. Conduct is done for the recruitment of Forest Guard for Ranger, which has been described as a separate standard.
No interview is taken for Forest Guard for Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, but if Ranger is included in the vacancy, then interview is taken for it, it is mandatory to follow all the conditions for the interview, as well as what things should be taken care of in the interview. Documents should be taken along with them, information about all of them is given in the notification, then read it.
Document verification for Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 is necessary for all vacancies, even if you are applying for Forest Guard, you will have to get document verification done and if you are applying for Ranger recruitment, you will also have to get document verification done. Information about all the documents for document verification is given in the notification, you must bring the necessary documents with you for Forest Recruitment 2023.
All the information about the medical process for Forest Department Recruitment or Forest Ranger and Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 is given in the notification, for the medical, all the people involved in the vacancies are made medical, after that your document verification is done if you pass the document verification. If you do then your final selection is done.
The training period for Forest department recruitment 2023 is six months, if you have also been selected, then training is mandatory for you for 6 months, this training period varies for each recruitment process, in some recruitment process, this period is for 2 years. While it is compulsory, in many places this training period is valid for 1 year.
Joining is the last step in the forest Recruitment 2023, before joining, your document verification is done, after the result comes and after that your physical medical, all the things are done, once the DV is complete, after that your joining date comes. You have to carry all your relevant documents along with you on the joining date.
How to apply for forest recruitment 2023
If you want to apply for Forest Department Recruitment 2023, then follow all the steps given below.
- To apply for Forest Department Recruitment 2023, you must first go to the official website of Forest Department and go there and download the official notification.
- After downloading the official notification, read all the instructions given there thoroughly and once again handle all the details and documents regarding the vacancy by matching all the documents given to you with the original data to fill the application form.
- So all of you are requested to keep the original documents with you when you are applying online.
- Match your name, father’s name, date of birth, etc. with the documents and give your mobile number, so that you can check after OTP.
- You can deposit the application form fee through both online and offline, you can use debit credit, net banking, UPI, etc.
- To deposit through online, you will have to deduct the challan from the bank for offline submission, but before that you should Check whether you can submit the form offline or not.
- Once you have filled the form, check it again if there is any mistake.
- On final submission, your forum will be accepted and on submission of fees, the final will be submitted.
- After final submission, you will be informed through message on your given mobile number and will also be mailed to you through email.
Some FAQ’s related to forest recruitment 2023
1. When will the Forest Department Recruitment 2023 come out?
The starting date to apply online under Forest Department Recruitment 2023 is 23 April 2023.
2. What is the qualification for Forest Department Recruitment 2023?
When will the exam be taken for Forest Department Recruitment 2023?
What is the online application form date of Forest Department Recruitment?
How can we apply for Forest Department Recruitment?
When will the forest department recruitment come out, when will the forest guard recruitment come out?
When will the Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 come out?
How much money is given to the forest guard?