ICICI Bank recruitment 2021 is available on official website now.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 information-
ICICI Bank India’s largest private banking institution released a fresh recruitment for the post of senior manager, assistant manager, clerk 2nd grade, specialist officer and MTS category post for all fresher who pass out in this academic year. ICICI bank is a leading private sector bank of India who’s total assets net worth is 17.76 trillion at September 2020. Candidate are advise to check all information regarding notification from the official website and ensure before filling online application from the given website.
|About ICICI Recruitment 2022
|Organisation name –
|Total Vacancy –
|All over india
ICICI bank recruitment 2022 post wise vacancy update-
- Assistant manager – 1021 Post
- Specialist officer – 1300 Post
- MTS – 2300 Post
- Clerk – 2366 Post
- for the post of assistant manager – 21 to 30 year
- for the post of specialist officer – 21 to 30 year
- for mts category – 18 – 28 year
- for clerk – 18 – 40 year
- For Assistant manager and specialist officer – graduation in any stream from a recognised board or institution
- For MTS and clerk – 12th class pass in 10+2 scheme.
- for gen and obc category – 500/- rupees only.
- for sc/st category – 250/- rupees only.
How to apply for icici bank recruitment 2022 :-
- Candidate should check eligibility criteria before filling online application.
- Candidate should check official website and get all information authenticity from website and other official sources, there will be no action taken by board after wrong settlement.
- Candidate Should registration first before apply online on official website of board or icici career section.
- After registration candidate should keep his or her id and password safe for further requirement.
- All candidate inform that please recheck their all education and personal information from authenticate documents, after filing wrong information board can be reject your candidature. candidate are responsible for all mischief as well as board also responsible for debar all wrong candidate from exam.
- after filling all information correct in application form candidate can check all information again than after recheck all information they will click on submit button for fee payment link.
- there are only one fee payment method that is online. no offline mode acceptable so do not pay your fee as a offline.
- types of online method – debit and credit card, net banking, wallets etc.
- after submit of online fee user will click on final submission button and took print out of application form.
- candidate can download admit card 10 days before the date of examination given in bank recruitment 2022 notification.