UP ANM GNM Admission online form 2023 :- Uttar Pradesh Medical Health and Family Welfare Department has issued online application form for admission in ANM and GNM training course 2023. This online letter will be from 1st July 2023 to 31st July 2023, which student wants to take admission in any college authorized by DGMHUP. can apply online before the last date of
UP ANM GNM Admission online form 2023
- Starting date to fill form :- 01-07-2023
- last date to fill form :- 31-07-2023
- Minimum Age :- 17 years.
- Maximum Age :- 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Admission rules.
- General :- 200/-
- OBC/SC/ST :- 100/-
- Fee to be paid online while applying
- Should have passed 10+2 intermediate examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or equivalent board
- Candidates who have secured less than 45% marks in the Intermediate examination or equivalent examination and less than 45% marks in the category of unreserved category and other backward classes and economically weaker sections and 40% in the category of scheduled castes and tribes will not be considered eligible to apply for training, whatever Wants to apply in this, his percentage should be more than 45
- It will be mandatory for Asha/Sangini candidates who possess the prescribed minimum educational qualification to submit the certificate of satisfactory work and experience issued under the signature of the Chief Medical Officer of the concerned district on the prescribed format.
- 80% of the total training capacity will be reserved for women persons who possess the minimum qualification prescribed as above.
- 20% of the training capacity will be reserved for such willing ASHA workers who have worked satisfactorily for at least 5 years as Asha Sangini in the state of Uttar Pradesh under the Department NHM.
- The system of reservation for Scheduled Castes and Tribes and Other Backward Classes and others for training will be permissible under the provisions and conditions contained in the mandate.
- Applicants from outside the state of Uttar Pradesh will not be given the benefit of reservation. For more information, you can visit its official website, whose link is given below.