Wipro recruitment 2023 – So, in today’s article, we will talk about the job in Wipro Company, complete information about Wipro Recruitment 2023 will be given to you through this article, as well as about Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023, Wipro Recruiting System Engineer , Graduate Engineer, Trainee, IT, Service Tax Executive etc., if you also want to apply then you can apply on its official website Freshers like BCA , B.Sc., B.Tech, MCA, ITI, Diploma etc. can apply through online medium, complete educational qualification and other qualification are mentioned below.
Wipro recruitment 2023
Wipro recruitment 2023 All Details
|Wipro recruitment 2023
|No. of Vacancy
|Mode of Application
|Subjective and Objective depends on conducting body
|Post Date Update
|15 June 2023
|Starting date to fill form
|Last Date to fill form
|All over India
Wipro recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
How to Apply for Wipro recruitment 2023
To fill the application form of Wipro, candidates go to the official website of Wipro and click on its career section and the link of the career section is career.wipro.com, then go to the post you want to work and click on the post in front of you. All the details related to will be open.
The experience of the candidate is considered the better to get a job in Wipro. No admit card of any kind is issued in this, here you can apply online
To work in Wipro, it is necessary for a person to have completed graduation and the rest of the degree depends on the post, which education criteria will be required for which post. As for the post of Commercial Lead, the candidate should have completed CA or MBA, that too with 10-12 years of experience.
Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. And the agencies partners have not been authorized to charge any fee for the recruitment. If the candidate wants to do a job in Wipro, then he can apply online in this
To work in Wipro it is necessary to have 10 or 12 years of experience for the respective post. For the post of Commercial Lead, the candidate should have minimum 4 years in a Senior Managerial capacity with 10-12 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Business Finance, Deal Support Essential
functional and personal skills
- Candidate must have good understanding of various finance processes and also have proper knowledge of GAAP and exposure in SAP and business intelligence and compliance tools
- Candidate must have proven experience in managing contract structuring and negotiation and pricing of large business functions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies so that the candidate remains proficient in their area of work
- The individual should bring strong communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Must have a good sense of innovation, thoughtful thinking and passion for change, must have financial integrity and strong ethics
- Work collaboratively with excellent customer communication and leadership and development skills and the ability to adjust to changing priorities and difficult negotiation scenarios
- Demands the highest degree of precision organization and accuracy and must have the ability to think creatively and strategically while working tactically to make sound decisions