Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 :- उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग ने हाल ही में Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 की नई रिक्तियां जारी की हैं। यह रिक्ति 3831 पदों पर जारी की गई है। जो भी उम्मीदवार इस वैकेंसी में रुचि रखते हैं या यूपीएसएसएससी बोर्ड में काम करना चाहते हैं, वे अंतिम तिथि से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इसकी अंतिम तिथि 3 अक्टूबर 2023 है और इसके फॉर्म 12 सितंबर 2023 से भरना शुरू हो जाएंगे। इस फॉर्म से संबंधित अधिक जानकारी आपको आज के लेख में नीचे उपलब्ध कराई गई है। जैसे भर्ती के लिए योग्यता क्या होनी चाहिए, और आयु सीमा क्या होनी चाहिए, इस पद पर वेतनमान कितना होगा,
Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 Overview
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently released the vacancies of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023. Any student who wants to fill this form can apply online for it. All types of information related to this form have been made available to you below. In the table, you have to fill the total number of vacancies, starting date form, when to fill the last date form. have all of them been informed
|Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023
|Total no of vacancy
|5 august 2023
|Mode of application for Junior Assistant
|Starting date to fill Junior assistant form
|12 September 2023
|last date to fill junior clerk form
|3 October 2023
|subjective and objective depend on conducting body
Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 Age limit
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
Candidate must have completed graduation to fill the form of junior assistant or junior clerk. Irrespective of any subject and graduation must be completed by recognized university if the percentage of the candidate is less than 50% in graduation then he/she can not fill this form and this candidate has to fill this form then his/her masters must also be complete
How to fill junior assistant and junior clerk form
Candidates can also download or view the advertisement by going to the relevant advertisement under the live advertisement segment on the home page of the Commission’s website upsssc.gov.in. To fill the application form by the candidate, it is necessary to complete the entire process in one go. In the process of application, the guidelines related to filling the online application are given below. Before applying, the candidate should read the application process carefully. understand and then apply
- The candidate is expected to read the advertisement carefully and understand that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification and other qualifications required for the post advertised and comes under the prescribed age limit. Start the process of filling the application form only after holding otherwise the candidate cannot apply unless his educational qualification is complete.
- At the time of applying, it is mandatory for the candidate to hold the related necessary compulsory qualification and educational qualification and related certificates till the last date of application, 30 October 2023, otherwise the form will not be filled.
- Candidates seeking the benefit of relaxation in reservation age limit, in support of the respective reserved category, printed in the appendix of the detailed advertisement and available on the website, caste certificate and reservation related certificate issued by all the authorities on the prescribed format till the date of application or as mentioned in the advertisement. Issued by the last date of application must be obtained and when expected from them they will have to present the certificate in the commission
- Applicants who are willing to apply under the economically weaker category are expected to produce the EWS certificate issued between April 1, 2023 to October 3, 2023, which is based on the income of the financial year 2022-23 and Be sure to be valid for the financial year 2023-24
- To apply, login to the official website of UPSSSC and open the form on it and fill all your details in that form. Now after filling the appropriate information, the candidate has to enter the verification code shown in the verification code at the bottom of the registration page. After entering, click on the submit button, as soon as the form is submitted, the application form of the candidate will open.
Syllabus coming in Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Recruitment 2013 is given below. It is important to remember that there is a provision of negative marking for the exam which will be 25% i.e. 1/4 of the marks for the correct question.