ssc new vacancy 2023 :- Recently new notification has been issued by Staff Selection Board Commission of SSC New Vacancy 2023. Staff Selection Commission is providing this opportunity to both freshers and experienced candidates that even if the candidate has only graduation, he can fill the form and diploma holder can also fill the form. You can get more information by visiting the official website of SSC
SSC New Vacancy 2023 overview
|Staff selection Commission
|SSC New Vacancy 2023
|total no of vacancy
|6 August 2023
|subjective and objective depend on conducting body
|Starting date to fill ssc form
|7 August 2023
|last date to fill SSC form
|28 August 2023
|Mode of application
|All over India
- Minimum Age :- 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
Candidate must have completed graduation to fill the form of SSC. Irrespective of any subject and graduation must be completed by recognized university if the percentage of the candidate is less than 50% in graduation then he/she can not fill this form and this candidate has to fill this form then his/her masters must also be complete
how to fill ssc new vacancy 2023 form
Candidates can also download or view the advertisement by going to the relevant advertisement under the live advertisement segment on the home page of the Commission’s website ssc.nic.in. To fill the application form by the candidate, it is necessary to complete the entire process in one go. In the process of application, the guidelines related to filling the online application are given below. Before applying, the candidate should read the application process carefully. understand and then apply
- The candidate is expected to read the advertisement carefully and understand that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification and other qualifications required for the post advertised and comes under the prescribed age limit. Start the process of filling the application form only after holding otherwise the candidate cannot apply unless his educational qualification is complete.
- At the time of applying, it is mandatory for the candidate to hold the related necessary compulsory qualification and educational qualification and related certificates till the last date of application, 27 august 2023, otherwise the form will not be filled.
- Candidates seeking the benefit of relaxation in reservation age limit, in support of the respective reserved category, printed in the appendix of the detailed advertisement and available on the website, caste certificate and reservation related certificate issued by all the authorities on the prescribed format till the date of application or as mentioned in the advertisement. Issued by the last date of application must be obtained and when expected from them they will have to present the certificate in the commission
- Applicants who are willing to apply under the economically weaker category are expected to produce the EWS certificate issued between April 1, 2023 to August 27, 2023, which is based on the income of the financial year 2022-23 and Be sure to be valid for the financial year 2023-24
- To apply, login to the official website of SSC and open the form on it and fill all your details in that form. Now after filling the appropriate information, the candidate has to enter the verification code shown in the verification code at the bottom of the registration page. After entering, click on the submit button, as soon as the form is submitted, the application form of the candidate will open.