UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2023 :- उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग ने ग्राम पंचायत अधिकारी के पदों पर भर्ती के लिए UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2023 का नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है। अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग द्वारा ग्राम पंचायत अधिकारी के कुल 1468 पदों पर चयन के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। उम्मीदवार अंतिम तिथि से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं ‘उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ आप सेवा चयन आयोग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं VDO Recruitment 2023.
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2023
Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2023 All Details
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari, VDO Recruitment 2023
|No. of Vacancy
|Mode of application
|Subjective and Objective depends on conducting body
|Post Date Update
|24 May 2023
|Starting date to fill form
|23 May 2023
|Last date to fill form
|12 June 2023
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2023 age limit
Minimum Age :- 18 years.
Maximum Age :- 40 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
How to apply for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari vacancy 2023
Candidates can download and view the said advertisement by clicking on the relevant advertisement under the live advertisement segment on the home page of the Commission’s website upsssc.gov.in, the entire process for filling the application form by the candidate is the same. Can be completed in one go, so it is requested that if you are filling the application form online, then you should complete it in one go, the guidelines for filling the application are given below, which should be read thoroughly and then Complete the application process.VDO Recruitment 2023
- The candidate is expected to read the advertisement carefully and understand that he/she possesses the desired essential qualification or educational qualification for the post advertised and falls within the prescribed age limit. Start the process of filling the application form only after possessing the educational qualification.
- Candidates are requested to make the application before time, the last date of application is 12 June 2023 and all the documents related to the application with you should be original documents.
- To fill the application, first of all, go to the page of the candidate commission’s website upsssc.gov.in and go there and click on the recruitment advertisement segment.
- After clicking on the recruitment in the website of the commission, the application form will open in front of you. Now in that form the candidate should fill all the details as per the requirement of the recruitment and then submit it along with the application fee.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
As soon as the Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment forms will be filled, after that the date of the admit card will be released as soon as the date of the exam is released. And all its details will be made available to you on this website.
Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2023 Educational criteria
- Intermediate Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh Any examination recognized before it by the Government
- Candidate must have computer certificate.
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|Official Website Link
1. Gram Panchayat Vacancy has come out on how many posts ?
Gram Panchayat vacancy has come out on 1468 posts in Uttar Pradesh
2. What is the officer of Gram Panchayat called and who is he?
The officer of the Gram Panchayat is called Sarpanch. He is the elected supreme representative of the Gram Sabha and it is an employee appointed by the government who works on the schemes implemented in the village. It is also called Village Development Officer.
3. What is the difference between Gram Panchayat Officer and Village Development Officer?
The Gram Panchayat Officer has to work only on the schemes going on in the Panchayat and whether that work is going on properly or not or has to be inspected. While the Village Development Officer also has to inspect the employees working under him.
4. What is the salary of Gram Panchayat Officer or Village Development Officer?
Gram Panchayat Adhikari or Gram Vikas Adhikari salary is 5,200 to 20,200 and grade pay is 2000 and the rest depends on the rules